Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Got Mask need Buddies *Lancashire Area*

Beemanna

Feb 6, 2017
Lancashire
So just got the itch for paintballing after my latest Woods ball game a couple of weeks ago. (Friends birthday)

Done my homework and made the trip up BZ Paintball (2 hour drive) for a look at some masks and other bits of kit, planned to buy a Vios, left with an i4.. Just shows its best to try them on.

Now next thing is, I plan to make some contacts/friends, practice and then look into buying a marker pants etc.

Anyone from Preston area that fancies a game or has some info? Be ideal to hookup.

Hoping to get something setup for this weekend approaching 18th Feb whether it be more knowledge of the industry or actually getting involved.

Few questions..
Would it be best to practice with a nearby centre? I rang a local centre and they said I could jump in with a group that have pre booked, stag doos, Birthdays that kind of thing.. providing there is space.

Now as convenient as this seems, and a kind gesture, I'd rather play with people that are into the game, or somewhat serious about it. Wouldnt jumping into a group that's just booked it for the crack seem a bit of a waste of time? As I said new to the game so I'm just trying to find the ropes but I want to play with similar minded people and don't really now how to go about it.

Also, is Cpps on all year round? For practicing? Thinking I could just drive down one weekend and get chatting to people, check out the gear stalls and so on hopefully get into a game.

Thanks for any info in advance people..

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hiya bud
My team play at ote in Congleton and cpps urban games big games etc always happy to help with buying gear as we have owed most of it. So hit me up
Cheers
Mike

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Come to OTE, I provide target practice with a very low chance of shooting you out about once a month there, there's a game on 12/03 and one on 18/03, I'll be there on the 18th.

Reactions: mikey1975

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
There is an open training day at retford this weekend on the 19th, good venue with a full size sup air field, il be down there with a few team mates.

Beemanna

Feb 6, 2017
Lancashire
There is an open training day at retford this weekend on the 19th, good venue with a full size sup air field, il be down there with a few team mates.
Is that www.urbanpaintballbassetlaw.co.uk?? That was a Google search result, will give them a ring for some details whilst at work. Hopefully have a marker etc to rent. 2 hour drive not bad.

Fingers crossed I can get some experience

Reactions: Canon Fodder