Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Great Britain Needs You Team GB Trials 2016

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Trails are upon us!!

Great Britain needs you all to trial and support your country.
Think you have what it takes then show us.
Don't think you have what it takes still come and support.

Trials are professionally run by Team GB admin and the best players will be picked to represent could be me, Could be you, Could be anybody.

I have played for Team GB and it is a personal honour to represent my Country in the sport we love.

Book in now teamgb07@hotmail.co.uk

Please share this post across social media and get everyone involved.

upload_2015-12-2_10-20-3.png

Last edited:

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Get booked in guys, Iv'e been so lucky to have been involved with the GB set up over the last few years and also had the best feeling in the world to have been appointed captain this year and leet us to the final!!!!!
So come and give it a go as you just never know that you might be one of those players that get in

Twizz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I am not old enough...or British enough :D

- Signed the 37 year old American living in Ireland

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
If you are one of those thinking "I 'll never get in ",bear in mind the other factors of the day. 1) You get to play with the top players in this country,get a look at how they play ,think and adjust to hold off /,close out a game.2) If you're an aspiring player and U19 or just over who wants to get his"foot in the door " to have a shot at Elite division paintball .Remember Twizz from Tigers ,Ash of Nexus ,Markie C of Firm and Disruption players and Ainsley's 15's are all there and there will not be a better occasion to put your game on show. You may or may not make the national team .But you will definitely not have a better occasion to put yourself in the shop window.Look at it as a tryout ,but where all the scouts come to you. Worth thinking about ,worth giving it a try.

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
If you are one of those thinking "I 'll never get in ",bear in mind the other factors of the day. 1) You get to play with the top players in this country,get a look at how they play ,think and adjust to hold off /,close out a game.2) If you're an aspiring player and U19 or just over who wants to get his"foot in the door " to have a shot at Elite division paintball .Remember Twizz from Tigers ,Ash of Nexus ,Markie C of Firm and Disruption players and Ainsley's 15's are all there and there will not be a better occasion to put your game on show. You may or may not make the national team .But you will definitely not have a better occasion to put yourself in the shop window.Look at it as a tryout ,but where all the scouts come to you. Worth thinking about ,worth giving it a try.
Well said