Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Great hopper for pump play on offer at Just Paintball

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
They hold a full 140 pod but feed best with about 100 shots in them - widely regarded in the states as one of the best gravity hopper to use on a pump I used mine all day at England vs Scotland, shot a case of paint and had to shake it about 3 or 4 times, all when I'd over filled it.

Plus the exalt speed feed for the halo fits, and now they've reduced the price to £4 - if you've not tried one do:

http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/special-offers-2/empire-multi-caliber-loader.html

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Good hopper - originally sold as the 'sportshot' in the States a few years ago

I prefer the proto primo gravity loader. Better capacity and feed rate - and even good for some semi autos

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
The Primo's always felt a bit big to me, I mean I know it doesn't really matter cos your head is behind it but with a 200 hopper on top of some of the skinner pumps (like the phantom) they've felt a bit top heavy. I suppose the trick would be to put less paint in it really!

Reactions: Gee Tee

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
It is bigger than 100-150 shot loaders but in reality doesn't present much more of a target. The extra weight issue when full is a fair point, and probably more noticeable on pumps with offset feeds. Mind you... that balance could be restored by fitting another hopper

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
[QUOTgee, post: 1553115, member: 13814"]Or how about a four barreled pump?

[/QUOTE]
That godzilla must be hard to pump if you played all day, mind you imagine the covering fire it could put out on autotrigger.

Last edited: