Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Great loss....

C.K

Oct 9, 2007
Essex
morning all

For thoses players that knew Scott Richardson who played paintball about 8/10 years ago

it's has been left to me to pass on this bad news. While Scott was working doing Private Security with his Close Protection Team out in Afghanistan, He was killed in a suicide/IED attack on there vehicles.

Our heart goes out to his family and friends.

Last edited:

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
From one soldier to another.. see you at the RV in the sky fella.

Anything we can do for his family?

C.K

Oct 9, 2007
Essex
Who did he play for?
Not to sure who Scott played for. We know he played as much as he could. we think he gave up in about 2005/6

I'm going to try and get over to his family this week. the family have the full backing of The Regiment.

C.K

Oct 9, 2007
Essex
For thoses players that knew Scott Richardson who played paintball about 8/10 years ago

it's has been left to me to pass on this bad news. While Scott was working doing Private Security with his Close Protection Team out in Afghanistan, He was killed in a suicide/IED attack on there vehicles.

Our heart goes out to his family and friends.

From the Family

The family would like to thank all those who have commented. and thank the ones that knows Scott.

Scott was a loving person and would help anyone in the moment of need, he loved playing paintball and enjoy the moments of meeting new people from different teams. Scott also enjoyed his work and loved work in the UK Security services.
We are left with a huge whole in our lifes, and we would like to feel these with as many memories as possible.

If you know Scott or have meet him, please let us know your memories.

We have found out that Scott played for UK Cougars, Blackstar UK, Smart Parts Ecstasy, HPG Factory Team, Tigers,

He was playing from about 1997 to 2005/6 played at London Temple, Dragons Lair, Bricket Wood, Dartford,

Thank you

Reactions: Biscuit