Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

its quite old but id thought id share it with those who havent seen it

one word ....amazing

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
that is so awesome...i have to say that he is some what of an idol to me with just starting paintball tornys...despite my other idols of course my NORTHERN STORM mentor/teammates there great give me tips and try and get me to think things through for myself and give me nothing but incouragement...THANKS GUYS

btw has anyone got the link to when ollie supermans over bunker pots up and shoots at same time...i want to see it!!!

mate its awesome to watch over and over again so oldies rock aswel as newbies lol;)

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
that is so awesome...i have to say that he is some what of an idol to me with just starting paintball tornys...despite my other idols of course my NORTHERN STORM mentor/teammates there great give me tips and try and get me to think things through for myself and give me nothing but incouragement...THANKS GUYS

btw has anyone got the link to when ollie supermans over bunker pots up and shoots at same time...i want to see it!!!

mate its awesome to watch over and over again so oldies rock aswel as newbies lol;)
I'm guessing that was the one J@mes was talking about, if so, he said he's gonna go find it:D.

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
wow! does anybody know of any dvd's that i can buy with comentry like that, or where to download games like that with comentry?