Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greatest Ban Of All Time!

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
there's maddogwhitey.

he got banned. for a while. after some incessant drivel and public huffing when told he was drivelling incessantly. then huffing some more after people didn't like his attempted apology.

james is a nice enough bloke though - just requires some getting used to - his mind doesn't seem to function with quite the same moral compass as most folks.....

favourites though would be:
1) locklid boy. at least his dimples were out the way and the spring was standard.....
2) brockdorf. someone who apparently didn't know when to keep quiet.
3) GT paintball. for the complete tripe and falsehoods that appeared in that thread - before being rumbled by his employer...

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
All these ban's must have been before my time but if someone could find the threads for aa bit of little reading at work would be good

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Nah, Lee and Maddog were two different people. Maddog did his fair share of stirring, and he was funny as (unintentionally as Baca said), but it was Lee who threatened Olly, then Olly utterly called him for it. If anyone can track that thread down, they win an e-cookie.
Ok I relent. My fave ban was whomever the guy it was who threatened Olly :) all I was thinking was "wrong move fella!"

Id apologise to maddog, but he was a total moron. No offense meant to any actual morons reading this.

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
All these ban's must have been before my time but if someone could find the threads for aa bit of little reading at work would be good
Just search for the banned members name in the "Members list" option on the top toolbar.
Once you have found the ban victim you are looking for just click on their "personal profile", select the "statistics" option and then "view all posts". ;)

The posts that got them banned are more than likely the last ones they posted.

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen

You have to find the locklid guy, I saw it a month ago and it still makes me smile now:)

1- The genius that theatned ollie
2- paintballjett reasons already here