Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"Green new team" South Coast clinic or training options

uk gaz

PLATINUM MEMBER, IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR
Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
Hi new team start up on the South Coast FNV [facta non verba] four of the guys I doubt have had much more than a few rental days between them, I have read good things about Bricket wood training days but likely thats just run on the field and play "mix ins"
Just wondered if there are any clinics down south where an experienced head could take them through the basics for a morning or afternoon, any advice appreciated and not looking for a free lunch.
Ive played a fair bit myself but at fifty three think on the side lines advising best place for me.
There all kitted out of a fashion, was hoping to play the super fives with Kitch, bit think the site still submerged.....

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hi Gaz, Nice to see more coming from Southampton, we are ( Care Bears ) going to Bricket Wood on the 9th for training, there`s a lot of us and you would be more than welcome to join us when we go, we`ll be there for 10:00 hrs, Pm me for more details if you wish ?? . . Bluey

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Message Clint Moore( @#29 ) or Jason Wheeler ( @Jason_Wheeler_ )either on here or via Facebook, they both run clinics.
Or failing that Twizz ( @Twizz ECI ) and the London Tigers CPL squad run clinics ( they have one this Sunday )
All these would be at Bricket Wood or Ambush once up and running again.
I've done clinics with all the above and thoroughly enjoyed all of them.

uk gaz

PLATINUM MEMBER, IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR
Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
Aint getting old hell, forgot how to PM........ THERE USED TO BE A ICKLE PM ICON somebody help me out.