Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings Maxed, Where to get it?

Cuttsy

May 18, 2005
Manchester
Which looks better the xbox 360 or the ps3??????

Ha there was no match between the xbox and the ps2, the xbox was worse than carrying a sack of bricks........and thats being nice. he he, playstation all the way

:D

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Originally posted by fighter
Which looks better the xbox 360 or the ps3??????

Ha there was no match between the xbox and the ps2, the xbox was worse than carrying a sack of bricks........and thats being nice. he he, playstation all the way

:D
Well im bored so im gonna waste my 300th post saying this ...

comparibly the Xbox360 and Ps3 are pretty much the same in the hardware department. Arguably MS are putting better dev support with their "Swat" teams, and not learning from the last generation sonys new machine is a nightmare to program for. MS have direct x as my friend says "kicks ass", it makes his lazy student life easier anyway. And yes sony has blu-ray, but being able to have a few xtra GB on a DVD wont make it a better game.

Choosing a console comes down to the games, and i preferred the games on the xbox, i think it has the best games of any genre (barr possibly platform) and is the best console ive ever owned.

I am gettin an Xbox 360 for this reason. Both consoles are prolly going to be really good, it might come down to 1 or 2 exclusives.

jay_manc

Feb 7, 2005
manchester greater
Visit site
lol

and about the 360- the ps3

ps3 look's nasty where the 360 looks like a nice slick dvd player

with all those nice neons on it

360 all da way(ooooohhh is it true psp are bringing out greg hastings maxed this will be cool as f**k
so guys if you wanna buy a psp and have greg hastings maxed then ive got 2 psp's for sale cheers jay

killer_carvil

Northern Quarter Killers
Sep 27, 2004
Manchester
www.northernquarterpb.com
big up ledz

cheers ledz man i can't wait to play it

on the ps3 and 360 thing yes the 360 has alot to offer but when the ps3 come's out it will wipe the floor with all the console's on the market. The cell processor on the ps3 will run 3-times faster than current pc chips.and i quote "It is being designed for use in graphics workstations, the new PlayStation console, and has been described as a supercomputer on a chip" check this out http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4242447.stm

and blue ray is also said to replace dvd in the next few years a single layer of blue ray can hold 25 gb so is not a "few extra Gig" and a dual layer can hold 50gb so as you can tell i think i will wait a bit longer an will be getting a ps3:D

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Any idea on the release price of GHTP Max'd?

And like i said eariler, the amount of data you can put on a disc wont make the games better. And the xtra few hundred mhz you will be getting out of the cell they do put in the ps3 wont make them better either. If you prefered Xbox, get a 360. If you preferred ps2 get a ps3.