Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings official UK release

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Originally posted by beasty1711
hows this different from people like planet stocking it since early Dec?

does that mean that Game, and other game shops will be selling it to non-ballers?
Yes, this means the high street stores like game, HMV, Virgin gamestation etc will be able to stock it.

i know a few Xbox live gamers who aren't ballers and are gonna get it coz it looks fun and at £20 they are willing to risk it.
i think it's a good thing. introduces people to what we do and shows them the difference from the rec ball they've seen.

teebs

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Shadow ?

From your post it looks like you are not very good at GHTP, so you blame the game.

Hope this is not the case in a real tourney mate.

Personally I think the game is very good, but I am world champion after beating XSV in the final game in Tokyo 3 - 0 to win a solid gold marker ???

Yes only about half the equipment carries its own brand name, but we all know what they really are and the graphics are as good as most first-person shooters on XBOX.

Later

:)

Toby MT

Me 141 NEVER!!!
K so i admit i ent da best at da game:(

But wat i mean is for all da hype abt it, there isnt a great deal u can do on the game which is wat dissapointed me the most besides the gameplay bein slow.
I was hopin for a bit more like actually creatin a player and teams not just from wat they have on the game. So for instance i could create proper teams and add them to the game so i could have my team (dark ritual) and have all my team mates on it. Also bein able to be some proper teams aswell cud have made this a bit better by adding teams dat u could actually play wiv like russian legion and dynasty. Wat also they cud hav done is let u design your own tops and have to gain sponership deals through the carear etc etc.

Maybe they mite improve this on the follow up. But hey these are my views. Maybe an all english version aswell cud be gd but i doubt that wud ever happen as p8ntball is not as big a sport over here, as i ent one of these ppl that all bum the americans

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
ok obviously uve only played the first tourney cos you do play real life teams scattered althrough the game. Ok maybe not dynasty or the legion but just cos you dont recognise any of the teams doesnt mean some of them arent real.

Also i think the game is top quality and cant wait to see an all new and improved ghtp2!!

ohhh and Marc0 in the finals u win the car dont you?? i thought the gold marker was the tourney before the finals?!?!?! ahh well was a while ago when i completed it.:D

Originally posted by Shadow
Maybe an all english version aswell cud be gd but i doubt that wud ever happen as p8ntball is not as big a sport over here,
i wouldnt have thought that it would have been too hard to do some skins for the sprites that they have already developed... and then stick it as downloadable content if people can do them in their bedroom for games like q3 etc, then i wouldnt have thought there would be much diff