Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings official UK release

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
as far as i heard ghtp was loosely based on the q3 game engine. If that is the case im sure it would be extremly easy. Also anyone thats got enough technical knowledge could easily copy thr game to there pc edit the nesicary files then write back to a dvd for use on chipped xbox's. Ive personally managed this on a few xbox games i have such as dead or alive but wouldnt really know where to start on ghtp. Maybe could be sold as a back up copy for giggles to current owners although technically would be illgal to send.

Hmm spose ne1 whos managed it could make it a free downloadable on a website somewhere. I dunno :p

Originally posted by F3Z
as far as i heard ghtp was loosely based on the q3 game engine. If that is the case im sure it would be extremly easy. Also anyone thats got enough technical knowledge could easily copy thr game to there pc edit the nesicary files then write back to a dvd for use on chipped xbox's. Ive personally managed this on a few xbox games i have such as dead or alive but wouldnt really know where to start on ghtp. Maybe could be sold as a back up copy for giggles to current owners although technically would be illgal to send.

Hmm spose ne1 whos managed it could make it a free downloadable on a website somewhere. I dunno :p
hmmmm
i've look into it... but its a while since i did any quake skinning

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
GHTP is cool, imo i dont think it tops halo 2 tho.

Graphically GHTP falls short in the fact its a bit hard to see at longish distances, so it the aiming becomes a bit hit and miss at that blob you think moved behind the stand-up.

Oh and that stuff about halo 2.5 is rubbish, just a silly rumor, ok the game does end abrubtly, but if you didnt hear it from bungie or microsoft, you didnt hear it at all.

:) laters.

AJermstad2

Almighty Member
Pre-Order

My local Game said that the chances are, because it's not a mainstream game it would be advisable to pre-order. Even though the game is available to all of the mainstream stores, it sounds like a lot of the smaller town stores won't bother stocking it unless there's the demand.

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Originally posted by steroberts
Oh and that stuff about halo 2.5 is rubbish, just a silly rumor, ok the game does end abrubtly, but if you didnt hear it from bungie or microsoft, you didnt hear it at all.

:) laters.
actually i heard it from people at my local gamestation, who've talked to representitives at the E3 show? do you think that qualifies :D

Luke.

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Originally posted by hello there deary
actually i heard it from people at my local gamestation, who've talked to representitives at the E3 show? do you think that qualifies :D

Luke.
Nope, game shops are the worst source of info ever, and especially seeing E3 isnt till may, and last E3 they were only showing off Halo 2's Multiplayer component i think hes talking pap :). http://www.bungie.net.

Oh and GHTP for £17.99 delivered? shame i payed £38 for it but that would sweeten the deal for anyone considering it!!!

Laters - Ste.