Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings official UK release

gingerchris1

Nov 9, 2003
aldershot ish
breathefactory.com
well im new to all this xbox stuff , i have 3 games rocky....which i dont play cause the wifey laughs at me cause i keep ducking my head with out realising it , halo 2 ....i just havent got a clue whats going on with that considering it had loads of hype ,i cant even find anyone to shoot, and greg hastings which i think is awsome completed it a few times on normal and now trying on hard where you cant see how many you have killed and how many of them are left ...oh and you can shoot your own players which i didnt realise for quite some time, but still awsome

the thing i dont like about the game was when me and a freind linked the games and the only mode we could play was one against one ,which would have been fine if you hasd the rest of the team running around as well but it was only 1 player against 1 player and each game lasted about 5 seconds ....maybe this could be an improvement for the second greg hastings ,

Q can i play on line if i dont have broadband?

jay_manc

Feb 7, 2005
manchester greater
Visit site
game is quality

hi guys , late to read this posts yup the game is deffently quality , i think the pixels in this developed game are much better , then your average game, the set up , the lay out, the whole construction of the game is brilliant , its about time a game like this was made, i play it on xbox live , and its such good fun , ( i was suprised to see people playing it who dont even play paintball , my verdicts 9/10

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
Its awsum game, shame im stuck. As for the pro players u can select, not sure the name off the top of my head, but he is using nexus gun with a gravity loader!! whats that about?

Its a good buy tho for under 20 quid, it got me nd my m8 hooked!

Lets hope thers gonna be a greg hastings 2?!?!

Ryder

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
lol, i completed it last night, the guy you're on about is Nicky Cuba, his gun rocks, its funny how the dynasty players and some other pros have markers like "Dynasty Marker" and "XSV Marker" the Xsv is wicked, lol, and the only timmy which is lasoyas is absoloutely $hite :D love the DM5 and Karnivor though :D

Luke.

jay_manc

Feb 7, 2005
manchester greater
Visit site
greg hasting 2

hi guys greg hastings 2 , i spoke to a reliable contact , the other week , and greg hastings 2 is ment to be out ,in the summer ov 2005 this is what one ov my mates said on xbox live , (a american ) so if it comes out there first looks like il be sending off for a issue of the game , on greg hastings 1 i have finally completed, on rookie , amature and pro , on easy , medium ,hard , its ok no diffrent really, just harder, so i hope the nowlage, i said helps your question about greg hastings 2 jay

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
errm if you play as the pro players you can chuck any hopper you like on there gats. :) yus a kool thing about the game i think, play as a pro and use whateva equiptment you like.