Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Grenade Launcher...................???

pickaxeboy

eXtreme macca
Oct 23, 2001
Suffolk, UK
Visit site
screw miniguns when you can have a CO2 ICBM, a snip at only a few million, imagine the paint cloud from that, it would really be overkill, then again i probably took it too far and ruined the joke

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
But u wont have anyfun using a ICBM, shiny red button, press, boom, well my freind, that was fun.

But with a minigun u can have loads of fun,hehehe dagadagadagadaga:D

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Originally posted by Brianguard16
Does anyone use paint grenade launchers? If so, how reliable are they? And how do they work? :confused: :confused:
You can get a mounted grenade launcher for tippmans. It mounts under the barrel and is gassed up from your normal Co2/air supply. Uses special grenades though, think they are filled with loads of painballs. Cant remember the address for the site but im sure someone here does.

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Actually mooney the paintball grenades are just balloons that are filled with paint and then have a piece of cardboard wrapped around them. Then another piece of circular card goes on it to hold it together until you load the bitch up. :)

the site to find it is

www.tippmannordnance.com

It's really qutie funny what people will think of next :)
you'll see what i mean with the Two bits of card

C

Cerberus

That would be a cool little novelty:rolleyes: , apart from the fact that
IT'S THE SAME PRICE AS A BLOODY 'COCKER!!:eek:

C

Cerberus

On the mention of miniguns, go to the links on that site and go to Wolf's Lair, then click airsoft guns, then support weapons
a snip at only £3200.

I used to do this sort of thing, got me into paintball, but for goodness sake what's next? SAMs? howitzers?