Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Grills vs Profilers

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
Has anyone owned/used both Grills and Profilers? How do they find the difference?

I've tried Grills and really quite liked them, but never Profilers However Vforce has a gorgeous pair of Purple Profilers that I love the look of but have not really heard much about them. Are they basically the cheaper (only slightly though!) version of Grills or what?

vforce_profiler_se_white_nightmare-display.jpg

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Profilers and Grills are both perfectly good masks. If you've got a big head get the profilers, the grills won't cover your jawline just as well.

I wear grills and find them excellent.

Beef

Nov 11, 2012
I agree with dusty, I have profilers and they fit my mellon sized head perfectly and offer a great field of view. You can also upgrade the lens to a thermal nowadays.

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
I have both, used my grills a lot since the start f last season and can't fault them.
Recently bought some profilers and used them at last training day.
As said above, the grills are lighter and smaller but the profilers offer a better field of view imo.

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
I have Axis Pros as my main mask these days and do love them but these profilers just look so pretty!

I agree with dusty, I have profilers and they fit my mellon sized head perfectly and offer a great field of view. You can also upgrade the lens to a thermal nowadays.
Do they not come with a thermal as standard! :/ that sucks, looked about and most places only seem to sell single pane lenses. Any heads up on retailers that do thermal?

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
I have that pair of Profilers :D they are great. ive used grillz as well but prefer the cover of my profilers.

as said above, they dont come thermal dual pane as standard, i cant really name many that do if im honest, but they can be easily purchased. ill PM the shop i use :)

Reactions: Bondage Bunny