Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ground pounder vests?

icejohn

Sep 24, 2006
yes the must have iraq holiday accessory

yes the must have iraq holiday accessory:D

mmm new vest or new ego , if i had the cash that is, difficult one...

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
Just grow up and learn to love the pain ;) . Ive been working on a paintball site getting nailed by punters for nearly a year, and seriously. The only thing to get over being shot, is by being shot. It's no biggy, and half the time when you're dosed up on adrenaline when playing you don't even feel the hits. Personally i wouldnt waste my money on these padded vests, just have a baggy t shirt underneath your jersey.

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
I've been using the Proto one for a while, but my missus bought me an Empire Ground Pounder for chrimbo.

IT'S BETTER THAN ThE PROTO

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
These vests only really save you if the paint is going lower than a certain speed, otherwise it will just break as usual.

Spending a fortnight on the Mcdonalds diet will give you better 'bounce' ;)

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
If you get raked from 10 meters do you still hurt?

At 10 meters it isn't too bad anyway. 5 feet is when you actually might want some protection. Unless your profile is terrible you aren't going to get loads of chest shots (maybe one or two if you make a big run), the only other time being when you get bunkered. People seem to have said that at that range the difference isn't significant. New vest or new ego? Get an ego!