Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ground Zero???

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
TJ

Im not sure about Jim, I had Max here yesterday night drinking up my vodka stock and thats what he told me. And Lane have to much game to retire now!

TJ witch strip bars do you recommend nowdays in Cali?
As you know we are going over there to check out the natives soon.

Magued

PS. only the non alcohol and totally nude clubs as we are carring our own boose in the pocket..

Toxic Dave

Sep 17, 2001
LI, NY
toxicperformance.com
Someone should really change the title of this thread to "New York Extreme" as the info doesn't apply to team Ground Zero, who is the amateur team formerly known as GZ Silver, who has recently dropped the "silver."

dave/ gz

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Well. get it together, Dave

Obviously, we are behind the curve here. NY Extreme and GZ need to be putting out press releases like everyone else to keep the wide world of 'ballers informed.:p :D

6--your guess is as good as mine. (This time.) Tho PBC still runs banner as part of the Adrenalin Network.

It's apparent to me what P8ntballer needs is a new forum for Press Releases, the PR Forum. Soon enough all the big events and teams and high profile players will be wanting to keep everyone abreast of the latest news. Or they should be wanting to do that. :cool:

Bobvannes

Sandbagger
Oct 6, 2002
USA
Visit site
Geez. They do need a press release. Even their own boys are mispelling the new team name.

Xtreme - like Lane's old team from Atlanta. Just no dash.

The latest Cuba rumor I've heard is he's on the Pitsburgh Americans NXL team (All A's). My bet is still that he'll end up with Murray in Graley's deep pockets.

Toxic Dave

Sep 17, 2001
LI, NY
toxicperformance.com
Bobvannes,

Give Magued a little slack on his spelling, english isn't his first language, and the name "xtreme" is misspelled in the first place, so it's understandable.

As for Nicky, who know's I know he was in FL this week playing with the All A's. I wouldn't be so sure about the Adreneline thing though, since Jimmy isn't playing with them, but who knows?? He a nice guy and I wish him the best.

dave/ gz

SteveGZ42

Jan 13, 2003
new york
Visit site
To help answer some questions ; there are 18 players on the NYxtreme X-ball team. They are a combination of players from Ground Zero Black and Gold, with a couple of new guys that were brought up from our sister team GZ silver. There will be 15 full time players rotating in three squads and there will be 3 player/coaches, 2 other players were offered the pit crew spots to try to keep them close so when they are ready they will move into playing positions.
Red and Carmen are building their own new factory team with Chris Cole and we wish them luck in thier venture. Nick Cuba as we all know is hunting for a new team and as far as I know he has not found it yet but I hope he finds someplace that makes him happy and he knows he is always welcome to come home to GZ/Xtreme. Jim Murray has committed to play the season with Xtreme. He has been slightly out of commission as of late as he is taking time to heal a injured knee. Will is always a part of the team but is also healing an injured leg and will be possibly playing with Silver this season. I believe Lane has retired but I have yet to confirm that. The roster as it is now is Fritz,Rosie,Mooner,Jimmy,Albert, Pete"Mr. U" ,Pete Rielly,AJ ,Chris Dipalmo,matt and Bart Blonski, Nick Martin, Kyle Stahl, Scott Santos, The fabulous Marksohn brother Beau and Cody, the swedish duo Alex and Maximus,are also Both still with the team.The pit crew possibilities are Little Kenny"LK" and Chris Brand(more former Undertow kids)
We are still finishing up sponsorships for the year but we will be shooting our own version of the Matrix this year and when we have finished sketches we will post them.
We apologize for our lack of information in the past but we were putting it all together ourselves. I will try to keep you all aprised of any updates.
We will be hitting the X-ball Series and participating in the Pro 5 mans at the PSP events. We will see if the future holds any changes for us but that is about it for now. STEVE GZ42