Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Group Buy: Reballs

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Teflon is correct - same products do not have to have the same name. I used to work for a firm that printed the labels for cans and jars of very popular foods.

For example, did you know that Hartley's, Asda and Tesco peas are exactly the same inside - yet differ in price?

The same is for these.

Anyway Teflon, I'll have a 'word' about your 4,000 and get right back to you.

Shylad

Checkout the pussy
Sep 23, 2004
Sunny Brum
Incredibly incorrect. Weetabix sold in high street supermarkets are exactly the same as wheatflakes or whatever there called in aldi and i have evidence so nehhhhh....aldi's are like ££'s cheaper
So are they made by the same people, in the same factory? This is the question.

Shylad

Checkout the pussy
Sep 23, 2004
Sunny Brum
had mine a while now and they work fine.They do exactly what they say,and seem to fly the same.
That's cool, it's just that i've hurd "it's the same product" so many times,
just to find out it's not and would rather spend the little extra for the
"propa" stuff.

Simon:cool:

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
Teflon is correct - same products do not have to have the same name. I used to work for a firm that printed the labels for cans and jars of very popular foods.

For example, did you know that Hartley's, Asda and Tesco peas are exactly the same inside - yet differ in price?

The same is for these.

Anyway Teflon, I'll have a 'word' about your 4,000 and get right back to you.
erm, i will sound square now, i used to work in the factory u are reffering too, the peas are similar, but not the same, the brine is different, pea quality differs.

i can imagine rebound balls, are the not quite up to reball quality balls, if they are indeed made in the same factory.

i am not an expert on reballs, but do understand 2nd branding.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Firstly, to repeat myself - "and these rebound do indeed behave just like reballs. In fact, they are made by the same people in the same factory - so they are the same product - but cheaper!".

I don't blame you for checking, as I've fell foul of the 'copies' before. But these really behave the same (but then they would - because they are).

Custard - thanks :D.

Damion - It depends on how you want to pay. Paypal addy is raffles@teambadattitude.co.uk (£31.50 for 2 bags - to cover Paypal fees).

Cheques etc. to :
Andrew Thomas
112 Curzon Road
Ashton-under-Lyne
Lancashire
OL6 9LS

Don't forget to include your postal address and forum name.

Ta

EDIT : Rob - you are wrong in this case. The factory that make these 'balls' make them all the same. It is up to the buyer to name them. Joy call them ReBalls - my supplier calls them ReBound.