Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gt trigger leak

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Hi can anyone recommend a tech who could fix a leak on a clone gt drive train. Got a leak from the trigger and changed the main o rings on the train that would cause a leak and still nothing. Thank you

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi can anyone recommend a tech who could fix a leak on a clone gt drive train. Got a leak from the trigger and changed the main o rings on the train that would cause a leak and still nothing. Thank you
leaks within the frame and around the trigger usually suggest a solenoid problem. I don't know MacDevs at all but generally speaking if you have a look at the seals surrounding the solenoid, check for any wear or damage. Could potentially be a problem with dirt coming through the air system or something.

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Oh cheers I will have a look but apparently from what ive heard if its a trigger leak its the drivetrain. But I will take a look

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Oh cheers I will have a look but apparently from what ive heard if its a trigger leak its the drivetrain. But I will take a look
I'd go on your own source dude if thats the specific advise for that gun, i'm only guessing based on how the majority of guns work. its really about trying to narrow down where the leak actually is, and if you've already changed the orings in this train part then i'd say solenoid is the next logical place to try.

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
I checked the o rings on the solenoid and they all look good. Cleaned and re fitted. Thanks for the tip though bud. If anyone knows a tech for mac dev let me know. Not sure what else to try

waynethepain

MacDev GTI = MacDevastator
Feb 27, 2014
peterborough
hi mate,
im not shore if you already now this but macdev have a forum called MacDev militia, there is lots of techs on there and im shore they can help, bz paintball was the uk tech centre but i dont think they are now :(but they may still fix it for a charge? but check out the forum for shore(y)

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
hi mate,
im not shore if you already now this but macdev have a forum called MacDev militia, there is lots of techs on there and im shore they can help, bz paintball was the uk tech centre but i dont think they are now :(but they may still fix it for a charge? but check out the forum for shore(y)
Cheers for the help mate i really appreciate it. Sent it off to bz and they sorted it for me. But i will give that site a go if i have any issues in future.