Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Gtek vs Gtek 160R vs Geo 3.5

Discussion in 'Talking Points' started by PoloRolo, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Pwinkle Member

Pwinkle
    Message Count:
    Geo defo

2. Care_Bears Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK

Care_Bears
    Message Count:
    Hello Fella, Over the years ( a Lot ) I think I`ve had Every Gun out there ( well maybe not a clone, but that`s because somehow I`ve missed them ) I have at the moment a good fair amount of top end guns, and yes I do love my Bob Longs, Not a gun for beginers !! what with the Geo`s and the Shockers Old and New,
    the Ego`s and the Dye`s, I treated myself at the end of the season that`s just finished a G-Tek,
    I used it at the 7 x Man at CPPS and I can honestly say I was blown away with it, the Ease of it was beautiful, and Boy did shoot well, as Sooo many of the other players found out, I will stand by my word with this and say the G-Tek is a Bang for Buck, on the money, Best Value I`ve ever had !! I took x 6 guns with me to that event, all of them top end stuff, which would cost me Twice if not x 3 times the money, BUT could I put that G-Tek down ?? >> No I couldn`t !!
    Most Players know me in the UK and when given my word it`s Solid !!
    on this Gun from Planet Eclipse = G-Tek, will knock the stuffing out of Most guns out there , and on this, >> I give you My Word !!!
    >> Bluey.

Mike Coyne and Igor like this.