Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

(Guess who's back?) Neo Sniping

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Tommy Gun-Nexus
But even on woodsball fields, how can there be snipers?? Every gun shoots the same distance (bar the flatline) and every gun is pretty much the same for accuracy (bar the cocker ;) )

I agree u can camp in a bush, or play real sneaky (used on airball) but i doesnt make u a sniper..

Or mabye ive just never seen one ;) :p

true with us all shooting 300fps there cant really be any snipers other than in the sence you can do the whole move unseen thing

dont even bother with flatline barrels...paint might eb going further but it aint gonna break!

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I think when you say sniper....... you're talking camper. Someone who sits and waits for the shot then aims and shoots.

As opposed to me....... if I get near trees I think I'm the predator. Run around making as much noise as possible then jump in the nearest river/stream :)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
I think when you say sniper....... you're talking camper. Someone who sits and waits for the shot then aims and shoots.

As opposed to me....... if I get near trees I think I'm the predator. Run around making as much noise as possible then jump in the nearest river/stream :)
i have a strange tendancy to land up in the drainage ditches at ote!!!! stinks to high heaven!!!