Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Guessing game

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Yes. If it was thinner it would look thinner. If it was thicker it would look thicker.
But its not so I dont see how thats relevent?

Amateur psychology also backs up my prediction.
They are all fresh hits and the dark yellow was fired first.

Its human nature they would fire the 50 cal first because its new.

Unless Pipes is wise to that. In either case the result is gonne be quite funny.

I was there so I know what was fired first and it was........... The organge ball fired first then the light yellow then the dark yellow:

As for what is what................ 68 cal is the orange both yellow's are the 50 cal.......... Bright yellow fill is the tournament grade fill, darker yellow is the field grade fill.............. Orange is a field grade fill from Pro Caps.

I was there so I know what was fired first and it was........... The organge ball fired first then the light yellow then the dark yellow:

As for what is what................ 68 cal is the orange both yellow's are the 50 cal.......... Bright yellow fill is the tournament grade fill, darker yellow is the field grade fill.............. Orange is a field grade fill from Pro Caps.
Hmm thats wierd the bright yellow splats really appear like they are fired on top of the dark yellow.

I knew the result would be funny.:p

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
Piper out of interest what do you reckon is better .50 or .68?

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Piper out of interest what do you reckon is better .50 or .68?
Forgetting the fact that I work for them for this answer.................. .50 is better than .68 in a few ways (I am looking at this from a field owners point of view) it is cheaper and the pain is less. What are the 2 things you hear when someone talks about paintball? Either oh paintball hurts or it costs a fortune. So from that point of view it is what sites need and the mess is less so it makes sense on those alone.

So I am all for .50 but the best thing is people have a choice if sites choose to stay .68 then it is their choice :D

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
Didn't reckon you would say that! tbh i agree with you tho, i have not shot .50 so can not say anything about it, but as piper says maybe its the future for sites...