Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Guessing game

Padrao

Sep 15, 2009
Good news for .50, the mark on hard surfaces seem to be pretty much the same. i know this might look dumb lol but what would be nice is to see someone being shot from distance, with one ball then the other, and see how it marks on the jerseys being used by someone since this obviously affects how the paint spreads.

Also one thing folks testing the paint have been claiming is that .68 can hit stuff and break at longer distances. Can you confirm this piper from your personal experience...

As to the major contribution this will be for a site starting fresh is think theres no doubt. Cheaper paint = more income, which makes the site more profitable in several ways, people pay less probably will play more and come back more often. There might be some investment for those that already own loads of material already, but... any change like this has consequences, in the long run it might turn out to be better for the rec player. My doubt still stands regarding tourn players, where most will prob prefer the more efficient ball, thats where my questions go..

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
I have field grade and tournament grade paint and they both break fine over distance.......... However I can also lay my hands on .68 cal that won't break over any distance :D

Customer that did these shots also shot one of his staff members and the amount of paint was the same as the .68.

The mark on the clothing was still visable and you could not really tell the difference between the 2 marks.

Padrao

Sep 15, 2009
Those are good news. Really i was getting the feeling that independent tests and experience from folks were shooting down .50 cal pretty bad. And without any other proof or testing that was really where I was basing my opinion.

Oh well... maybe itstime to start considering praying for DLX to make a kit for LUXE or else Im $#"%#$%# lol

Anyone wants a LUXE marker with 4 months :p?

I still want to shoot it myself, that will be the final test no doubt...

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Those are good news. Really i was getting the feeling that independent tests and experience from folks were shooting down .50 cal pretty bad. And without any other proof or testing that was really where I was basing my opinion.

Oh well... maybe itstime to start considering praying for DLX to make a kit for LUXE or else Im $#"%#$%# lol

Anyone wants a LUXE marker with 4 months :p?

I still want to shoot it myself, that will be the final test no doubt...
You only forgot this test isn't independent :)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
only the orange is .68
I was there so I know what was fired first and it was........... The organge ball fired first then the light yellow then the dark yellow:

As for what is what................ 68 cal is the orange both yellow's are the 50 cal.......... Bright yellow fill is the tournament grade fill, darker yellow is the field grade fill.............. Orange is a field grade fill from Pro Caps.

So what do i win.....:D:eek: