Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gun advice

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
Hi All

I am after some help , After a long long spell away from the game I am looking to buy a new Marker and everything has gone electric which i know nothing about .
Can someone please point me in the direction of a good marker hopper and air bottle , I used to have an Automag way back in the day after my phantom and grey ghost (yes that long ago)
I will be looking to Get a quality set up but i am alone in the dark until joining yesterday and drowning in the amount of Kit out there

Also whats the score with goggles these days as i remember having a fan in my JT's to stop fogging

And did my eyes deceive me there is now winter paint with harder shells or was i dreaming

Any Advice would be most welcome

Cheers

Oldturk

Last edited:

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Run through the forums for general information and also elaborate a bit on your style / what interests you about paintball

If you read my posts then you will see i recommend 3000psi cylinders. But with the budget you are talking about my recommendation is to go for a fibre 4500psi cylinder - however take longer to think about it and get your hands on a few cylinders combined with guns to get the right shape & size to fit you ergonomicaly. The choice is vast

For goggles - again look around and try them out
There are very good goggles about, and if they are right for your head look at i4s

For paint - you're right, there is so much of a range of paint for all conditions and pockets

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
Thanks Tommikka

I shall have a read through your posts and put some more info up about what im after , i used to love all aspects of paintball but got a massive buzz for speedball

cheers