Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Blind eye ........

................ Germany

Rules
Markers have to F stamped
No-one under 18 is allowed to play paintball.
It is illegal to fire over 210fps.
Markers have to be semi only.

Now unless we are all shooting at 210fps & our under 18s have to stay home it would be inconsistant to inforce some rules (no ramping) and ignore others. I think there will be a blind eye turned but their covering their asses.

Steve Morris

Banned
Jan 16, 2004
3rd stone from tha sun
Visit site
Blind eye ........

Originally posted by sykesg
...it would be inconsistant to inforce some rules (no ramping) and ignore others.
That's right! Anything goes since we can't have inconsistency. Dial up your velocities to 375, shoot at 30bps, don't ever leave the field (unless you can't take the pain), shoot any and all refs whenever you don't like them or just for fun, show up 30 minutes late for your games, play naked...

Couldn't resist:D

I do see your point however.

Nick Brockdorff

Jul 9, 2001
www.uglyducklings.dk
Steve

That's right! Anything goes since we can't have inconsistency. Dial up your velocities to 375, shoot at 30bps, don't ever leave the field (unless you can't take the pain), shoot any and all refs whenever you don't like them or just for fun, show up 30 minutes late for your games, play naked...
Dude - you just struck GOLD!

NOW we've got us a SPORT!!!!

(I'm watching EVERY FL Charms game!!!!!)

:D

Nick

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Perhaps in an effort to clarify precisely what the rules mean and what the refs will attempt to enforce the MS could institute the Millennium Secret Handshake. Each team captain, at registration, will be taught the secret handshake. Upon entering the field of play he will initiate the secret handshake with teh field ultimate who will reciprocate and that will be followed by a nudge, nudge, wink, wink in place of an explanation of exactly what will be enforced and what won't.
If the captain understands that the refs will look the other way regarding ramping he will respond, "say no more" and it's game on.