Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gun switch hands

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Originally posted by chrismrgn
Always point ur barrel up, firstly it means that you can get closer to ur bunker, you run less risk of looking like a n00b an you cant shoot your self in the foot lol.
!
totaly agree.. this was pointed out to me at a pro seminar by a nexoid plus by the more experienced players ive met

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Originally posted by Wrath13
i point the barrel toward the ground, move my right hand to the reg and left to the grip in that order while moving to the other side of the bunker and bringing my gun up.
Updates to:

Originally posted by Sid_Clan
1. Let go of the front reg
2. Twist your wrist so the marker is pointing up the way and tight to the bunker.
3. Move marker to opposite hand
4. Bring down taking reg in opposite hand
Cheers for the help sid!

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Originally posted by Wrath13
i point the barrel toward the ground, move my right hand to the reg and left to the grip in that order while moving to the other side of the bunker and bringing my gun up.
Try it barrel up - it's tighter and you cant shoot yourself in the foot.

It also 'looks wrong' and as we all know if it looks wrong then it probably is.

Mark

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Originally posted by Sid_Clan
1. Let go of the front reg
2. Twist your wrist so the marker is pointing up the way and tight to the bunker.
3. Move marker to opposite hand
4. Bring down taking reg in opposite hand
Flipping hell Sid!!!!!

Cha ching!!

SeniorJimbo

Suicide Badger #1
Originally posted by Mark Toye-Nexus
Try it barrel up - it's tighter and you cant shoot yourself in the foot.

It also 'looks wrong' and as we all know if it looks wrong then it probably is.

Mark
Definatley do it pointing up, have been shot by my own team because we were behind the same bunker and he pointed his gun down while switching sides to cover my zone while i reloaded.

I would try lots of different techniques cos switching hands behind a bunker is a lot different to switching hands while on a run through.

Best way i have found to practice is set up stationary targets on the left and right of the field, run or walk down the centre of the field shooting the first target on the left then the first target on the right then left then right etc...

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
joe bob said:
i just swich which shoulder the tanks on, i think the profile is about the same if not better. then you keep your good/ better shootin hand on the trigger. i think it would be a bit faster too
I do this too, find it takes too long to switch hands. I know this is probably "wrong" But i don't think the difference in profile is that much, when meassured against the time saved switching and the benefit of using your "Stronger" Hand.