Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gun vs gun

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
ok ill admit that some of the cheap spyders can be crap but there easy to take apart ,manage and fix.what newbie wouldnt love that?i think an em1 is just as good as some higher end markers.plus it is about 3 times as less and 3 times less complicated.ill repeat it once againthere is only a few ways to propell a ball through a hole the game isnt about how many shots you take it is how you use them.:D

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
true.....the ball will fly....but will it fly straight??

cockers are just as easy to take apart and fix.....and its not mainly the barrel....its the bolt mainly... the barrel will get you better distance and accuracy as well...but if you have a pathetic bolt, its jus gonna fly everywhere...i myself own a free flow, and i have seen people use "tricked out" spyders (how can a spyder be tricked out?????) and my free flow is WAAAAAAAAAY better...and with cockers, it operates at a closed bolt system, whereas the spyder operates at an open bolt system, meaning that when you pull the trigger and the cocker, the ball is already nice and settled in there, giving you more distance, and better accuracy...with the spyder, right when the ball falls the bolt smacks it, causing more ball breaks, less distance, and less acuracy...and how people talk about the Elcd frames.....those are ****....you cant even use em in tournys, cept under the semi setting, and just about anywhere else you have to use the semi, no turbo,burst,full auto, etc. so why bother gettin a frame for about 230 smacks, when ya can jus sell the spyder, and get somethin like a mag or cocker, and have a much better gun...
the cocker, by far, is so much better than the spyders....

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
even if the autocockers are better then high end spyders it is not by much.and for you guys it is different.you guys just have rich daddys that throw 1000 bucks at your guns when you could just get an em1 that can shoot 13bps as a semi thanks to the adjustable trigger.i know the lcds suck(breakdown alot).the em1 is great.paintballondemand.com has them w/ barrel for $389.00.you dont need any upgrades after that except barrel mabee.i wonder how much the good autocockers run there? plus you need alot of upgrades for autocockers.

:pspyder:cool:

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
turn up to a walk on with a spyder and people think newbie.turn up with a cocker, people think well he must have some idea, his gun is pretty complicated lookin. dont forget, its90% how good you look. and i look damn good.

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
blink blink

actually, i bought the gun myself, as have most of these people, and the EM1's do not compare at ALL to cockers...oh, and by the way, lcd's do NOT suck. where did you get THAT idea???? i have a friend with a dark angel lcd, used it for about 3 years now, NEVER BROKEN ONCE. and cockers DONT need a lot of upgrades. There are pros out there that shoot about a 600-700 dollar gun! cockers will easily triumph over spyders.....and what spyder said about needin a new barrel, get a good one and then itll cost you about 450!!!! MORE than some cockers......and jus cuz the EM1 can go 13 bps, is it very accurate??? no.....not as accurate as angels, cockers, shockers, etc. so why does it matter how fast ya shoot it, when it only takes one shot....and angels can shoot about 20 bps, and theyre STILL more accurate than EM1's......im tellin ya man, spyders suck.....i gotta friend with a shutter, it has broken every single time he has used it (about 6 or 7 times, which means about 9000 balls)...there was stuff wrong with his spring, his bolt, etc. got another friend with a TL plus, his bolt fell out for no reason, and wouldnt go back in.........i own a 2000 free flow, never broken, very consistant (3 296's in a row), and VERY VERY VERY accurate, and even very fast (bout 10-12 bps)...even with the base free flow, which is only 600 bucks, it is STILL better.
face it d00d.....spyders suck........good entry gun, but then theyre bad....and yes, ive heard about bad company (i think it was them) usin all spyders, (Xtras and EM1's) but did they win the tourny??? noooooope.....and they ahd a bunch of upgrades (one guy i believe had a gen-x reg w/ a good nitro system) and that adds up to about 600-700 dollars...and if it was the max-flo, possibly even more......so basically, if you want a spyder to compare slightly to a cocker, its gonna take just as much money, and it still wont be better.....

turn up to a walk on with a spyder and people think newbie.turn up with a cocker, people think he must have some idea, his gun is pretty complicated lookin
ta daa, more intimidating,makin people screw up, and give you the win

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by Cooks
dont forget, its90% how good you look. and i look damn good.
Wow, my sig file got quoted. Does that make me famous?

And doesn't everyone else think it's a rather telling comment, that one about cocker owners all having rich daddies. Should that be read as "I'm jealous coz I know how bad my spyder is". Let me think, Shockwave UK use a) Spyders, or b) Autocockers.
That's a hard one to work out! :p

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
ype, your memory will live well beyond you, because i quoted you. like shakespeare. but i still look damn good.....

l8r
Jt corporate whore with the nice anodising job
aka Cooks