The Home Of European Paintball

gun vs gun

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
i still dont get it

why buy an 1200 dollar gun(angel) when you can spend 450(bushmaster) on a gun and get the same performance?looks?is that all?thats the only difference i can see.looks.does a better lookin gun make you better?no.

Senior_D

Aug 29, 2001
London
Visit site
exactly, don't blame your tool

Ok, well some of us don't earn full wages, and some of us don't spend all our money on paintball, and others see it pointless to spen £1.200 on an lcd, just because it comes in cool colours, can shoot cr@p fast, and is a bit more accurate. I don't think anyone could compare a spyder to an angel, but the point is angel sh!t expensive, spyder cheap(not in quality) A spyder isn't really made to last years and years, even though people buy new markers like every 2nd year. A spyder is an entry level marker, an angel is a pro marker. If I was playing in pro level, i wouldn't be playing with some spyder(would you?) but any other level is fine.

And at the end of the day, it aint your tool, it's you. If you are good enough to run up and bunker someone(like allot of people say they are) then way are you playing with a long range marker...get a hand gun, it's all you need.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------www.geocities.com/ghandi_never_had_shoes