Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gun Whore Club 2016 official

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Just finished re-assembling this. Fully working V1 Vanguard Creed. Paid £40 for it. Was told the board was dead and had a massive leak. Charged the battery, stripped and cleaned everything and it shoots perfect.

Only 'problem' was a broken o-ring I found rattling around the LPR where there are meant to be no o-rings lol.

http://imgur.com/Z7IlT95

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
V1s are actually quite rare I think they said all but 10ish were sent back when they did the swap. Don't think it means it's worth more though. I did like mine but they were so hit and miss

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
V1s are actually quite rare I think they said all but 10ish were sent back when they did the swap. Don't think it means it's worth more though. I did like mine but they were so hit and miss
Yea I've heard not many are left in the wild. I was going to break it down for a project but decided before I did I'll see if I can't get it running.

Now I think I'll keep it. Would be a shame to scrap it now I think seeing how there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it. Even has an early version of the software flashed to the board, doesn't have a shot counter on it like a standard Creed.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I LOOOOVE my LV1, this was a good deal though. If I don't like it, I'll sell it along. Only has 5K on the shot counter so it's basically new.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea I think I saw Jack respond on pbnation about it. I've seen photos where they replaced the frames for free, just needed to send it in for repair. They did change the frame a bit as well, there's a version 2 of it, and they'll replace it as well under warranty.

Reactions: lettucecheesecake