Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

guns...

ok...I am looking for a gun under $350 US dollars.I want to be able to do tournies once in a while alot of field playing and some once in a while backyard stuff.I want it to be not too bad stock and highly upgradable.Anyone got any ideas on a gun that fits that fits my persona?

Inferno

Paintball Addict
First Gun

I know there are enough gun choices out there to get your head spinning :confused: - So here are some suggestions: The Dark Raider from Boss Products, the Inferno Terminator from Belsales, or a Spyder from Kingman. All of these choices will leave you with enough cash to modify the gun, and are easy to work on yourself. No need spending the money on a really expensive gun until you get better. Even an Angel won't help you out if you haven't gotten used to the game. Good luck.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Either

Either would be a good marker. I have heard better things about mini-mags but both are good and upgradeable. Tippmann have come out with so many upgrades. Go to their website to check out the upgrades.

Either mag or tippmann is a good choice for a starter gun. I would say tippmann over mag due to the fact it is cheaper.

Hope this helps:D