GWC shirts saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
for now i will bite my tongue.

I find it convenient that you don't want to do this in public, and that you are sponsored by JCS.

Do you not think the mods have discussed this already? Amongst themselves?

If you have a problem with the moderating of the forum feel free to start a new thread in the "Talk to the Mods" section, where your concerns will be addressed.

Back on track please gentlemen, this is the GWC thread and only matters pertaining to that should be posted.

G

Gassy

It shouldn't have come to this but it's the only way you get a response.

Shame them into answering questions

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
My point was not that being a mod does not give you a right to air your views, just the matter in which it is being done. They should be setting an example, after all they are mods....
1) As far as a i have lazily read, none of the posts have really been a bad example. Maybe the epic fail one, but that was also funny.

My point is that the manner in which JCS has been slated, not just in this thread but in others, too me from what i remember is crazy, now if we had started a thread on another company that we have had problems with in the manner of some of these posts (again from memory cant be arsed to read 10 pages of pbn style slating to find an example) you can bet your bottom dollar that it would be locked and deleted quicker than you can say but...
Again i haven't seen any PBN style bashing. I think it speaks volumes that you can't provide any evidence on PBN style bashing. I bet you could find loads of posts with a frustrated tone but nothing like "JCS sux your moms dong"

You have every right to complain as much as the other members on here. However when it comes to slating a company surely the mods must have some restraint and not join in with the pitchfork wielding members.
Your contradicting yourself here. You say we have a right to complain as much as everyone else on these forums but then you say we should be restrained in our posting? For the most part i think you'll find our posts are anything but restrained. See numerous examples of myself, or buddha and hell even robbo. We are here to keep things in order. IF we need to complain then we will. And we'll use all our wit intelligence and might to do it. It comes across harsh because for the most part it is. BUT for the most part its also TRUE. And the age old adage that truth hurts applies...

Admittedly lump is the sort of organising here and as such needs to be vocal but the rant is not directed particularly at him although some of his posts have been a little harsh considering they had been told that JT was at fault http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1080669&postcount=2020
It doesn't matter, James should of been in contact with Lump at least twice a week. Even if it was to say that he hadn't heard anything, or he was waiting for a callback etc. He should of made himself available to what was obviously an irate customer. However im sure james will take this episode on board and come out the other end with some new and excellent customer management skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.