Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gym

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I pay £30 a month, to be honest don't look at the money as its only an odd round out difference, have a look at what you are getting out of the gym, has it got enough of the gear you need to use? Is it full of pretty boys sitting on machines you are waiting to use? Or is it bang on for you?

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Ha ha that pic is a classic example of what I was trying to say!

There's a guy working to his limit & some goon sitting about bunging up equipment in the background!
Is there a name for those people?

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
Ha ha that pic is a classic example of what I was trying to say!

There's a guy working to his limit & some goon sitting about bunging up equipment in the background!
Is there a name for those people?
I like to call them lurkers or watchers... Or simply stupid for paying a membership to sit and watch

Jul 1, 2013
Crewe
Used to go PureGym, never waited for equipment for so long even at non peaked times :/ thought would be easier and cheaper just to get a bench/barbell/dumbbells/pull up bar and no stupid times to wait for equipment GOOOOD :D

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
Just about to sign up for local 4* hotels gym, its £35 a month but ALWAYS quiet :) and has a pool, which if you avoid kids swimming lesson times is quiet. Doctors orders to swim (bad back) so thought I would go whole hog and become a BEEEEEFCAKE!

Reactions: Gaz #68

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
£30 a month at DW.... It's not worth it, always packed! Don't go there you will regret it I have heard most of there gyms are like it.