Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

halflife mod

FrontManDan

Universal Soldier
Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
im not sure which section to put this in, but i guess you could fine tune your tactics with it so anyway.

ive found this really good paintball halflife mod.

its a online muliplayer game, i had a little go today and im very impressed.

so far ive played two sup air feilds, but im sure theres some woodball feilds as well

there a large range of markers , timmys, shockers, angels etc etc

you can choose exactly what kit you use i.e mask, jersey, barrel, marker.

you can jump duck and lean round bunkers

its very playable im sure ill be playing this for weeks to come

install guide taken from there forums

Tutorial on how to install Digital Paintball

1. You must own/purchase a copy of Half-Life. This is not Counter-Strike/Condition Zero/Opposing Forces/etc. These are Half-Life modifications. In order for you to play this 3rd party modification of Half-Life you most own or obtain a copy of Half-Life. How to do this you either can go purchase a copy of Half-Life from your local retail game store or online store. You can also simply go here http://www.steampowered.com/?area=product_packageoffers and purchase the Valve Premier Pack for only $20.

2. In order of playing Half-Life or Half-Life modifications online you must use steam. http://www.steampowered.com/ You will end up setting up an account which you will later either purchase or install Half-Life to your account. If you have not yet purchased Half-Life you can do so in the steam program, but you already have gone to the store and brought your new exciting copy of Half-Life you need to take the key located on the back of the cd case and you can Add your key to your account. Thus making your account able to install Half-Life and 3rd party Half-Life modifications.

3. Now you must install Half-Life! Most likely knowing Steam it will start downloading the cache files automatically. Once that is done you can install Digital Paintball. Well if you are trying to find out where to get this thing you need to be shot. http://digitalpaintball.net/?site=1&page=download&sid=

4. Once install under you play games list Digital Paintball should appear and you can enjoy your self by playing virtual paintball with the world. If you have any problems you should post here in the Open Tech Support section of the forums. But please read the stickies or you will get yelled at by the Dictatorship that runs these forums. My Luck for some odd reason they have put up with me all these years, probably have to do with posts such as this ummm k. Also I just get tired of morons asking the same thing over and over that is such a simple fix.

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
lol this has been around a while.
dpb 2.2 sucks 2.1 was far better they are in the process of sorting out the problems with 2.2 but iwouldnt hold your breath though.
i used to play dpb 2.1 for 4-5 hours a day, when 2.2 came out i waited up untill 3am so i could dload it and play but it had major bug problems, its still abit glitchy and the velocity is real low compared to 2.1.
but rest assured once 2.2a is ready i will prob try again and hopefully it will rock like 2.1 did but for now i have to settle playing Tiger woods!!!!!!

there was a few of p8nt talk playing on 2.1 but i dont know if they play 2.2.

HELLRAISER

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2004
CATTERICK
yes totally agree the old version was far better

i have had it for a while also i actually only bought an old copy of halflife to play it

the new version sucks at the moment but hopefully it will improve but untill then i have BF2 :eek:

Beano

Bristol Halloween
Jul 26, 2005
Bristol
www.SoftSolutionDesigns.com
Paintball Game?

if you want a good paintball game download or buy a game called

"GOTCHA! Paintball"

you can play this online, mainly with guys from Portugal and Germany i think, but its a good game, but would need a good graphics card,

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
problem with 2.2a is that they are gonna do away with scrolling, as that is the only way i can shot in game i am totaly screwed!!!! (i have the pc in the living room and the constant clicking of the mouse drives the wife mental!!!)(oh and i have RSA in fingers from when i first started playing this stupid game:D )

and from the look of the digi paintball forums its gonna be a long wait for 2.2a:mad:

so deer hunter 2005 is gonna get a beating;)

Demonic

Shaolin Monk
May 25, 2004
Visit site
i remember 3 years ago applying to play the beta version that rocked, things have come along way since but with the like of battlefield 2 they should try and produce a full retail version.