Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halloween Idea

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
So as the 31st is coming up, and as i bloody hate it, i had an idea that should prove quite...entertaining, to say the least.

Going to set up multiple camera's in veiw of my front door, and have my phone put onto my gun, flash on. Gas my gun up ( no paint or hopper by the way ) and whoever is unlucky enough to knock on my front door gets an earful of loud bangs. Then with the footage ( if anyone does come ) i'll put it all together and stick it on youtube!!

Thoughts? anyone doing something similar to this? Oh and i wont do it to liitle kids with there parents around, if there 12 or over they're going to get a shock.

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel

scanner

Mar 26, 2010
I'm thinking to scare my friends with a little of pressure air. Hiding the marker or the bottle under the stairs.

But still thinking how to activate it.

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
If you had a string attached to the trigger ( pulling backwards ofcourse ) and a very outbalanced see-saw that was attached to said string, and if that see-saw was very unstable it could go off with a sharp kick to the stairs ;)

i could give them some sweets @Cook$ but i want to give them a memorable experience! What is more valuable than making memories :p

Reactions: scanner

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
So as the 31st is coming up, and as i bloody hate it, i had an idea that should prove quite...entertaining, to say the least.

Going to set up multiple camera's in veiw of my front door, and have my phone put onto my gun, flash on. Gas my gun up ( no paint or hopper by the way ) and whoever is unlucky enough to knock on my front door gets an earful of loud bangs. Then with the footage ( if anyone does come ) i'll put it all together and stick it on youtube!!

Thoughts? anyone doing something similar to this? Oh and i wont do it to liitle kids with there parents around, if there 12 or over they're going to get a shock.
If you're thinking of opening the door and shooting an unloaded gun, then other then potential legal issues of shooting anything at those not expecting it, someone complaining, or even begining a rumour that you were shooting at trick or treaters, even the air blown out of a barrel could harm an eye.

If things are all fine, and then you load it on youtube it becomes available to the world and turns into a news story of someone shooting trick or treaters.

Reactions: Ballantin

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
and there's the downside :( my cousin MJ ( he is on the forums if you want to look him up ) did it back in 2009 when he lived on my street, and he didnt have any problems with it, but you have a valid point

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
As Tommika said, I seriously wouldn't. Scaring people with a paintball gun, simulated gunfire or whatever will not do the sport anyfavours.