Halo b, Flashing?

Aphex

formerly 'S!ck'
Jan 14, 2007
Harrow, London
www.kaosslighting.co.uk
Hey one for any Halo owners out there.

Ive got a Halo B with ripdrive and a speedfeed,

when i go to turn it on with a full hopper of paint it will feed about 4 balls, then the LED with flash green and red, Turn it of and on, same.

the only thing that will fix it is if i fill the hopper up then tilt the balls away from the feeder and slowly tilt it back to nomal,

Anyone got any ideas whats up?

I thought it maybe low batties, but im not sure.

Cheers
FIXEd, CHECk THe LASt POSt FOr THe ANSWEr

Creepy

Dazz #666 & I am a Freak!
Feb 4, 2007
England
I found mine did the same if i over filled it.... So don't over fill it:D

I believe it puts a bit too much preasure on the feed cone & it jams up, don't quote me though:rolleyes:

PBNinja101

Platinum Member
May 21, 2006
Sweden
its a jam, make sure you're paintballs dont have a dark shell as this sometimes will cause problems with the eyes, also try and fill you're hopper just over 3/4 full - i never used to fill much over this.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I personally havent had any problems filling it right up. It could be the batteries, cos my lights where doing the same and got away with changing the batteries

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
possibly your eyes are loose in the raceway ? Are the eyes inserted correctly, taped up nice and tight ?
The small part which sits and screws on top of the raceway where it holds the eyes in place, is that loose ?

Aphex

formerly 'S!ck'
Jan 14, 2007
Harrow, London
www.kaosslighting.co.uk
ok i finaly got round to taking my halo apart to day,

checked the eyes they seem fine as does the Spring under the cone

i tryed a few things and it seems that the halo will feed fine continuously but when there is a ball in the gun it trys to carry on feeding, there is about 3 weird noises that sound llike the cone trying to turn and failing then it starts to flash

i think the eyes are dead?

could someone help me out,

Thanks

Tom