Jan 14, 2007
Harrow, London
www.kaosslighting.co.uk

Wells Jnr

Northern Xposure
Jul 16, 2007
Denny, Stirlingshire
www.myspace.com
Quick check, turn on the hopper with no paint in. Drive cone should start spinning. Stick your finger up the feedneck (at the point you would put on the gun), drive cone should stop spinning.

If this is true to your hopper then the eyes would appear to be fine.

If you know anyone with a Halo then you could try changing the boards over and see if problem exists.

The alternate green / red flashing lights would indicate a jam.

Have you got the anti jam spring and beads installed?

Also try new batteries and post up if any of this helps, if not we can go from there.

Jnr

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
Sorry to dig this post up from the dead but I have the same problem now but it is less frequent (happens every 20 mins or so and then operates normally for a while).

I've tried the "finger trick" (oo-er) and the eyes detect the break and the drive stops spinning as it should.

When I turn the loader on whilst it's mis-behaving, the rip drive wheel seems to be "trying" to spin but only moving a mm or so, it tries 3 times and then I get the green/red flashing light.

Any ideas?

Edit: reading above (again) could this be due to the fact that my paint is half yellow and half BLACK?

nat

Sep 22, 2004
uk
www.teamsnatch.co.uk
^^^dark paint can cause green/red anti-jam to kick in,also depending on the height of the feed neck(ei how far the hopper is pushed into it/or cut down feednecks for example) the eyes may align with the gap between two balls within the stack which can also cause anti-jam to kick in!