Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo B hopper won't fit in Ion

G

Gassy

you may need to sand the feedneck on the hopper down a bit,hard work with just a sheet of sand paper ,much easier with a belt sander.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
You can also fit feednecks from an invert mini on an ion, which takes the profile down even lower, and halos fit perfectly.

Edit...

You will have totrim some of the outer body away in order to get a proper fit.

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Either that, or you should get yourself a Q-Lock feedneck... Can get them second hand for a tenner mate, then you can use any hopper.
Thumbs up with this 1.....

Also mate.... If you play tourney ball this might help:-

1. Buy an on/off ASA...you can get them cheap enough... this will make the length of your maker a lot smaller, stop you chewing o-rings everytime you take off your bottle

2. what bolt do you have up in there/ if its a black one ( stock,) Would be well worth changing it for a firebolt (red.) much more air efficent and less harsh on your paint allowing you to shoot more fragile paint, by allowing you to reduce the output pressure (the ammount of air thaat pushes the ball)

3. Upgrade you Q.E.V (the black right angled thing ontop of your grip frame that has a little hose attached to it) this will increase airflow and allow the marker to cycle faster,...

Trust me, as a previous ION owner. great marker for the money, but honestly, these upgrades are not expensive, you should be able to buy the lot second hand for about £20-£30 in total but will really improve the performance of your marker!!

I know you only asked about the feednick and hopper. but hey"Every little helps" :D