Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo B or Invert Halo TOO Loader

Raja

May 8, 2012
london
Hi I was just wondering what the differences are between the Halo B and Halo TOO and which one would be better to get.

Eddy Collumbell

Portsmouth Dreadnoughts
Nov 20, 2011
Emsworth/ near Portsmouth
One is sound acdivated (haloB) and the other is laser eye fed. (halotoo) i they are really the same, if your going for one new i would go with the halo 2 because its cheaper. but you can find a cheap one on here.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
One is sound acdivated (haloB) and the other is laser eye fed. (halotoo) i they are really the same, if your going for one new i would go with the halo 2 because its cheaper. but you can find a cheap one on here.
Umm, wrong way round there matey. Halo TOO is sound activated, the Halo B uses eyes. Other differences are that the Halo B uses 6 AA batteries, the TOO uses 4 AAs. Also the TOO doesn't come with a rip drive as standard, while the Halo B does.

Last edited:
Reactions: zX JT Xz

Eddy Collumbell

Portsmouth Dreadnoughts
Nov 20, 2011
Emsworth/ near Portsmouth
Umm, wrong way round there matey. Halo TOO is sound activated, the Halo B uses eyes. Other differences are that the Halo B uses 6 AA batteries, the TOO uses 4 AAs. Also the TOO doesn't come with a rip drive as standard, while the Halo B does.
sorry my bad i was thinking about the empire B not the halo B really sorry. I use the Empire B it didnt come with a rip drive. But i never used them if my loader went down i would try and fix it, if not ill just run around, ( i play woodsball)