Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

halo b question

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Recently serviced HALO's - the update!

Ok, here's what happened to my teams Halo's on Sunday!
4 of us were using them so :-

My Halo ran fine, put in new batteries for the afternoon and it farted a bit but otherwise ran fine.

Jason - spluttered, farted, new batteries and ran OK

Andy - Dies on Chrono, new batteries and a check over, nothing

Dan - Dies on Chrono

So we phone planet again, who tell us to phone Odessey. We phone Odessey and they are going to send over 6 sets of replacement sensors!

More in 14 Days when we fit the new sensors!!

Ohh, the tension, the drama, the barstard arse £100 loaders that don't load!!

Laterz

Ian
:)

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
i've had the feed problem with my halo b (te) remedy was as previously stated to remove the shells and wind tape around the eyes, this prevents any sunlight from affecting the sensors. my problem occured in very strong sunlight which led to either the loader running continuosly, not at all or intermitently. after this fix i have played in all weather with no problems at all, including the M25 where pots were melting. shot approx 6000 balls with no breaks in the hopper and none in the gun that i can attribute to the loader.

stick with it people these loaders rule

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
I was going to tape my loader before the m25, however those lovely people at planet stripped the head on one of the screws!!

Never mind, they get to fix it when I send it in for the new sensors, lucky people!!

And yes, when working these things do rock!

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Is it just mine or what but after a game when you touch the halo were the batteries are situated does it feel hot or is just cos the bloody thing wouldnt feed in bright sunlight :mad:

tiza5ive

MH3 lives on
Dec 4, 2001
Wales (Near Sheepville)
updates

thanks guys for futher news and particularly Ian .C. for the continuing installments about life in a Manchester workhouse

keep the news coming m8 it's very much appreciated .....

the problem that i am getting is that with a clear halo b and fresh batteries the loader works fine until it
a) rains
b) gets sunny

well both actually ....... problem is that once its turned on that, i cannot turn it off via the power switch (only a hammer seems to do! ) it then overheats and shuts down totally any onw know of a cure for this shutdown prob ??

thx guys

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
If you take the two pieces of the shell apart the where the button is at the back just check that the micro switch that is depress by the button isnt sticking or has dort around it it could be that if not i aint got a scoobys!!

The other thing sis does everyone use durracells in there halo or can you get away with summat like safeways own brand may be a daft question but durracells are bloody expensive and having to buy six at a time :(