Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo B Ripdrive with v35 board

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
whats the differences/dis/disadvantages of the halo b ripdrive with v35 board over the empire reloader b???
they are the same price on justpaintball so im wondering whats the diff between them.

cheers:)

kiwitim

Once was a Deviant.....
Mar 26, 2008
ABERDEEN Brrrrrrr.....
V35 has adjustable speed settings (7 from memory ), and uses the the break beam eyes as the trigger to feed. The 'eyes' can get dirty if you break paint in the loader - this has never been a problem for me personally. It has a better logic circuit ie. feedneck clear - feed more paint... The Halo has been my most reliable loader.

The Reloader has adjustable speed and a sound activated board which uses the sound of the marker firing to activate the drive. This is a very efficient system, although on some super quiet markers, I have had issues with it not hearing shots then not feeding. (On my A1) - This is not a problem at all on my Ego, which is still relatively quiet. The main advantage in my opinion, is the fact that the batteries tend to last longer, probably because they are not powering the eye's constantly.

Both loaders are very good, and use the same internals other than the control board.

I would recommend either of these loaders. I use a reloader, mainly because of the battery issue, but I have a Halo as a back up that has never let me down.

So, that said, its your choice really - your not going to end up with a bad loader either way.