Halo B with ripdrive

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
My halo B keeps jaming, this is what happens:

i put the hopper on my marker
i put some paint in the hopper
i start the hopper
as soon as i have pressed the button, it starts spinning at like a drop rate of 25+ BPS
this then fills up my feedneck and the thing jams
after it jams, i shoot the paint in the feedneck out
then i have to turn off the hopper and turn it back on again, at which point it does exactly the same.

i haven't got the V35 board, just the ripdrive is ther anyway to help this problem?

hopefully you all understand that i cant shoot 25 BPS

paintball_crazy

I said lizard, not wizard
Sep 10, 2008
nottingham
just to get this right, you turn the hopper on whith paint in, it spins and fills up your feedneck then stops, you shoot the paint in the feedneck and it doesn't not refill the feedneck whilst it is still on.

your feedneck may be a bit to tight, try loosening it.

hope this helps

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
the batteries are brand new, but i could understand the eyes being goosed because right now they dont really sit inplace properly and i had to glue them in, i tried to scrape as much glue as possible off but maybe i was wrong.

@Paintball Crazy, it fills my feedneck, then it jams and i have to turn it off and on again and then it jams again once it has filled the feedneck

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
how do the eyes work? so i can work out what to do to make the hopper work :D

is one a reciever and the other a giver?

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
you'll never believe this, i took it apart to find out what was wrong, and i hadn't even plugged the eyes in properly, when i was putting it in its new shell, i completely missed and only conected up three of the four pluggy bits, luckily its all working well now :D thanks loads