Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo can sum1 help

Derekkk

scottish warriors
Jul 26, 2009
Glasgow
Hey my first time having a halo and doont no anything about it this is what i cant under stand utube vid

G

Gassy

Bang the side of the hopper with the screw driver handle or shout bang as it may be a reloader b board and that is sound actvated.If the drive cone turns inside when you do this its a reloaderb not a halo b.

reloader b = sound activated
halo b = eyes

they used the same shells and the boards would fit either

Derekkk

scottish warriors
Jul 26, 2009
Glasgow
Thanks

thaks gassy but it didnt work it so weird kinda angry as this guy sent me a broke halo :mad: any else no what it could be i will check the eyes gassy again thanks

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
First things first, have you changed the battery? I'm sure leach wouldnt of sent you a duff hopper.

so change the batterys, then tap the back plate (above the power button) once the loaders on. It should spin.

also, a reloader wont just spin like you thought, because its sound activated it needs to pick up the sound before it will feed. (so gun shoots, loader feeds)

I also think im right in thinking that if its a halo then it will spin when its on because the eyes wont be picking anything up in the feedneck.

but change the batterys (even if a fresh set have just been put in) and report back.

GOGO!