Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo hopper trouble

LewBoyEd

R4D
Mar 13, 2012
Norfolk, UK
Hi guys, about to go out tomorrow to take all my new gear out but worried about my hopper, I know its a Halo one and was advertised to me like this;
Halo with Cranium Shells - £30 - SOLD LewBoyEd
Black with Cranium Shells (Like Hybrid, just better!) and magna clutch upgrade.
Been used as a spare hopper but hasn't had much use recently, it's got a bit of wear around the feedneck, left over sticker residue and a few scratches from use but still works fine. Comes with the original cone and rest of the magna kit so you can adjust to your liking. One of the magnets came off the lid but has since been glued back on.

When I turn the hopper on it just flashes red and green, is this normal??
Doesn't wind up to check there is any paint or anything.

Any help would be gladly appreciated, cheers.

And yes I know I'm a noob so spare me the agro, just looking for some help.

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Red and green flashes normally indicate that it's jammed and will stop the motor spinning.
Have you tried a nice fresh set of batteries to ensure there's enough juice too spin the motor? Halo's came with 2 battery cradles.
1 for 6 batteries and the other accepted 4, I always used to use the 6 battery version in my old Halo's

Normally when you turn it on, if it's a V35 board, It'll flash the speed setting with a number of red blinks eg 3 blinks, 4 blinks up to 6 bloiks being the fastest speed setting

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
99% of troubles related to guns and Hoppers are the Batteries , even New batteries can out spill their selling date, don`t just give up because of this stick another battery in just to make sure , good to see you`ve found the answer.

Reactions: bojjob