Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

halo info needed asap

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
At the risk of dragging this thread back on-topic (how dare I!) you can get replacement motors from Maplin, stock code YG13P, cost £1.99. You need to solder the wires and capacitor fro mthe old motor on yourself, but otherwise it's a direct replacement.

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Bunker Monkey, UK
£1.99????

Are you sure its the right motor???, Since I would of though it would be alot more with Halo B's price tags.......

:confused: Oh well

Graham

dont you know about profit???:confused: its obvious!! as most people wont know the maplins motor will work, they can charge as much as they like for it and people ill buy it!!

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Actually, Odyssey list replacement motors on their site, with the wiring harness, at $10, so they're not putting much of a markup on it themselves. Yes, I know it's shocking that the world's most expensive loader uses the world's cheapest motor, but there ya go :) What can I say, it contains more $5 parts than any other hopper out there :rolleyes:

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Can't blame him - when my motor fired I thought "blimey, this is going to cost a fortune, just as well it's under warranty." I was a bit surprised when I checked the motor, only to find it's the same part used in a thousand and one child's playthings, most of which cost under a tenner :rolleyes:

Oh, I did forget to mention one potential hitch - getting the drive wheel off the old motor's shaft is a right pain in the arse, god knows what kind of loctite or epoxy they've used to hold it on :(