Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo Loader

jynxfactor

Jan 23, 2002
Anchorage AK
Visit site
AJermstad I'm not shore what to tell you. I have used my Halo on my sandridge as well as my old cocker that dosn't even have a detent and had no trouble with double feeding. I don't know if the breach on the dark angle is oversized or if you had a bad paint to barrel match.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Hmm....not too sure. We were only borrowing at anyway and there might just have been a few things that needed tinkering and testing to narrow down what might have been happening.
I'm afraid the it seems my mate forsake the lifelong rule of never trying out new equipment at a tourney!!

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Jynx - remember a cocker is closed bolt though so much less likely to happen.

AJ - it's a know "problem" with Halo's and open bolt markers. Most seem to be sorted by tightening the detent, but people have had problems doing that with brittle paint.

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
SP HALO's

Originally posted by Nick, Imperial
I know that the Smart Parts HALO's are going to sell for £100 + VAT. They'll be available by the end of the week, and all being well i should be taking some up to the Diablo Academy day on Sunday.

These are upgraded from the standard HALO loader that is currently being sold by Nationals distributors in Europe.
What are the upgrades to the halo??

and are they going to be available separately???

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Beaker
Jynx - remember a cocker is closed bolt though so much less likely to happen.

AJ - it's a know "problem" with Halo's and open bolt markers. Most seem to be sorted by tightening the detent, but people have had problems doing that with brittle paint.
Right, of course - it's open bolt while a cocker's is closed, that makes sense.

NickP, I'm not too sure about add on upgrades to the HALO, but I hear they will be releasing a variety of sizes to accomodate front, back and mid players, with smaller profiled ones for the front players me thinks.

Actually - come to think of it, they have been tinkering with skins on the HALO. I've seen the Godzilla one and it looks pretty cool. I'm sure they'll be releasing more that you can add on to ure HALO, not sure if you have to buy them like that.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
halo

Originally posted by pledge
r they releasing coloured ones or just black
I haven't seen evidence of any solid colour ones yet, although I'm sure they're on the way. I'm pretty sure that the skins should be released quite soon though.

jynxfactor

Jan 23, 2002
Anchorage AK
Visit site
How vain we have all become! Yes Odessy will be making different colored halos and as for the "skin" halo's I'm not sure if they will be legal in tournes. Along with the new sticker rules a loader must be one color only per half.

I think this is funny because when I heard the question of upgreades I thought of the new drivetrain with ballbearings that are supposed to increase the feed rate.

But your right, it is important for our hopper to match our gun, now if I can only find red shoe's with chrome trim my outfit will be compleat!!

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by jynxfactor
But your right, it is important for our hopper to match our gun, now if I can only find red shoe's with chrome trim my outfit will be compleat!!
I believe that Nike do some rather stylish modern looking and kinda space age shoes in a variety of glossy/metallic coulours as slip ons. I've seen a pair of bright blue ones with silver/chrome rims so I'm sure you can get a hold of a pair of red ones! :D
Might have to add a bit of extra grip to 'em though!