Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
i have got one of these and they are excellent

Great ain't they, i have 2 sets of batteries with 1 charger, & never had a problem with them running a Manga & an Empire reloader with a B2 board... I think there are a fue more guys on here that have also purchased these from the chap on E~Bay, it will save you a lot of money in time & cheeper than bone packs from across the pond....;)

Cliff...:)

pgreenhough

May 18, 2008
Wolverhampton
i got an email from jamie the guy who sells them on ebay saying he has now got an even better set of cells that he will sell for £12 without the charger that last even longer. If you have a halo if you take the shells apart the shape of the cells fits nicely in the groove above the battery door so it doesnt move around much but jamie sends you some foam as well!! def worth the money!

kiwitim

Once was a Deviant.....
Mar 26, 2008
ABERDEEN Brrrrrrr.....
I have also built my own set that need to be fitted with the shells apart, but they do fit in the halo/reloader shells perfectly. Mine are much higher spec. as I didn't want to have to strip my loader to change batteries.

I have made the pack with two PP3(9V) connectors so that 1 can remain plugged into the loader, while the other can be used to charge by just taking off the battery cover - I will probably make a away of plugging in through the shell - like the old angel charger.

My packs are 9.2 V off load, and 8.6 under load, and use 7 x 2500maH cells, so they last, really last...

They're easy enough to make if you have a decent soldering iron.