Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo ni-mh pack

nat

Sep 22, 2004
uk
www.teamsnatch.co.uk
Umm...:rolleyes:...But nearly 3 times the price...

Cliff...;)
^^My thoughts too!!^^ You don't need to take the shells apart,(pita!), the ebay packs fit as normal in the battery bay,and lets face it,how much trouble is it to take the battery out and plug into a charger!Also 7x AA = heavy and would probably take 2 days to charge with a normal pp3 charger!
Still, not a bad idea Kiwi,each to his own.
Woody;)

harold

Feb 3, 2008
Southend, Essex
just brought one of these off jamie. all i can say is wow its amazing, much much smaller than the normal packs, charges really fast and lasts even longer.

so it pretty much smaller,faster and longer then before....

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I recieved 3 of these packs and 1 charger. 2 of the packs being the new cells with the 1000mah capacity. Other pack was the old cells with 700mah capacity which was kindly included by jamie free of charge:)

Used these last sunday at trainning , yes all 3 at once coz im kind to all my team mates;)
These were left on almost all day from 9am to 3pm, 6 hours of usage.
The old 700mah pack didnt last long enough, was pretty disappointed, only had it on a few hours with half case of paint through hopper (bearing in mind, hopper was constantly left on).
I was truely impressed with the new 1000mah with the new improved cells as stated by jamie. Lasted well over a case, was left on almost all through the day. Although i didnt read what charge the packs had after a days use, they were still going strong when cleaning out kit on monday.

The 1000mah are worth every penny, but thats my personal opinion
Hoppers used were all Pulse loader without RF chip, mode red.

When i get time, i'll measure voltages before and after a days use.
There on charge now ready for UKM Lite tommorow:D

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
"The old 700mah pack didnt last long enough, was pretty disappointed, only had it on a few hours with half case of paint through hopper (bearing in mind, hopper was constantly left on).
I was truely impressed with the new 1000mah with the new improved cells as stated by jamie. Lasted well over a case, was left on almost all through the day. Although i didnt read what charge the packs had after a days use, they were still going strong when cleaning out kit on monday."

All well and good and OK they're cheaper than the bone pack so they sound like they're a good buy.But in defence of the extra spent on the bone, I switch mine on when i set the marker up and leave it on all day, I've safely shot at least 2 cases (stock reloaderB on speed setting 2) without a hint of slow running and it's still going strong when powered off 6 or so hours later. I charge it the day I play before just to be safe which takes 2-4 hours max. In the blurb you get with the pack it states you can get up to 10 caes off a single charge.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Had zero problems playing xball lite sunday with these new packs from jamie:cool:

arg1271, im glad the bone packs are working great for you. I had problems with both my bone packs. I sent them back to dueydog a month ago, awaiting testing results from him:confused:

Still have my old lucky pack from a few years back, and have never let me down. Wish they still made these.