Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo ni-mh pack

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
arg1271, im glad the bone packs are working great for you. I had problems with both my bone packs. I sent them back to dueydog a month ago, awaiting testing results from him:confused:
what was wrong with them? most of us had an issue with the charging lead but I managed to make a new one up for a couple of quids worth of bits from maplin.

well if I ever need to replace my bone pack I'll know where to go....:)

nat

Sep 22, 2004
uk
www.teamsnatch.co.uk
But in defence of the extra spent on the bone, I switch mine on when i set the marker up and leave it on all day, I've safely shot at least 2 cases (stock reloaderB on speed setting 2) without a hint of slow running and it's still going strong when powered off 6 or so hours later. I charge it the day I play before just to be safe which takes 2-4 hours max. In the blurb you get with the pack it states you can get up to 10 caes off a single charge.[/QUOTE]

I've just sat here and put 60x150 pods though my halo with one of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RECHAREABLE-PACK-FOR-HALO-RELOADER-PULSE-MAGNA-HOPPER_W0QQitemZ190238061871QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190238061871&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318
I was bored!!:eek: Thats 4 &1/2 cases, start voltage was 9.64v,after 60 pods was 9.23v,so should go on a few more cases,the new charger is also 2-4 hrs charge!
Woody.

Sajj101

I’m a MAGaholic.
I bought a couple of these packs off eBay, I’ve used them twice now on a V35 halo on setting 5 and put 2 .5 cases of paint through the hopper each time. No issues or problems at all.
Fella on eBay sold me a second pack for £12 for my backup halo. For that kind of money you really can’t go wrong.

In conclusion I’d have to say great bit of kit at a very good price.