Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo/Reloader bits

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Arh i see how it all goes in now... kinda. :p
Would you take £15? Im off now, so will probably be tomorrow when i'm online again.
I'm in no pressure to sell it, as I have a Halo B V35 in the states I can use it in, so £20. I can give you the parts from a magna hopper I recently bought for free though if you want (I only bought it for the RF board). I used it at paintfest with an ego 10 and it worked just fine (apart from the shell falling apart- hence I won't be using it aside from the circuit board and the raceway). The drive cone cover does have a crack in it but it doesn't affect anything that I can see.

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
Ok i understand. I'll still have it if thats ok?
If your serious about the free bits i'll take them too. Depending on what parts are compatible between generations, i may be able to build a spare hopper. If not no worries.

Let me know,
Chris.

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Ok i understand. I'll still have it if thats ok?
If your serious about the free bits i'll take them too. Depending on what parts are compatible between generations, i may be able to build a spare hopper. If not no worries.

Let me know,
Chris.
Hi Chris,

I was only offering the free parts in case you didn't want to buy the other stuff. If you want to buy the upgrade kit, I'd rather keep the hopper complete till I make myself another box magazine. Let me know what you want to do :) My paypal is speedycougar@hotmail.com if you want to buy the upgrade kit.

The raceway in the magna is basically the same as the reloader/halo, as are most of the parts. The magna upgrade kit will fit your halo no problem (it's intended that way).

Matthew

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Hi Chris,

Thanks for that. As per the conversation, I confirm I have received the paypal payment and it has completed (for the record you sent as friends/family so no fees).

I doubt I will be back from work soon enough to get to the postie tonight, so will pack it up and post it tomorrow lunchtime (Friday) from work. I will give you the tracking number, and post recorded Royal Mail.

Matthew

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
OK, it's all posted. (RM Signed for)

BTW... if you look on ebay, your should be able to get a relatively cheap anti-jam freeway via just paintballs ebay store, at least the last time I looked.