Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

halo troubles

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
I'm thinking that could be a possibility, I'm taking into a shop near me soon as they have a board tester from odessey, strangely enough it now appears that the old eyes are now working, not 100% but they are detecting a ball, looks like I may have just been unlucky and got a set of dodgy eyes. not sure of my jam code was due to the motor sticking after all.

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
iv got the same problem , when i conect my batery the motor starts to spin and i cant stop it unless i disconect my battery pack , i havent got a clue i think it just could be a dud bored what bored have you got cuz iv got the v35 in my halo .

G

Gassy

iv got the same problem , when i conect my batery the motor starts to spin and i cant stop it unless i disconect my battery pack , i havent got a clue i think it just could be a dud bored what bored have you got cuz iv got the v35 in my halo .

the motor will spin continuously without anything blocking the eyes in the feedneck,thats how halos work.WHEN YOU SAYS YOU HAVE TO DISCONNECT THE BATTERY PACK DOES THAT MEAN YOUR ON/OFF BUTTON DOESN'T WORK.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Mine is a stock board.

just as an addition to my previous post it looks like I was just unlucky and my new set of eyes were duds. Got them swapped for another set and everything appears to be working normally.

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
the motor will spin continuously without anything blocking the eyes in the feedneck,thats how halos work.WHEN YOU SAYS YOU HAVE TO DISCONNECT THE BATTERY PACK DOES THAT MEAN YOUR ON/OFF BUTTON DOESN'T WORK.

i looked at it but when i conect my power pack i can turn on my bored the and the motor still spins no mattere what if its turnd on or off , but i think the bored might of shorted out because the motor spins faster than normall and it still spins when i turn the bored on and off or if i block the eyes it slows down but doesnt stop its strange but i think im going to have to send off . o and grate you got your hopper fixed ARG1271