Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo v35 problems...

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
hopper wont work, got it off ebay with speed feed for £18, which ii thought it was a bargain.
basically i can program it fine but when i turn it on normally it flashes the speed setting and does nothing
it span around a bit when i first got it. its not low on batteries and i cleaned the eyes...
what could it be?
thanks

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
Some times if you hold the button in for a fraction too long it goes into programming, it will flash green for the speed then red once, it does this three times and then turns off. It should, when turned on normally just flash at the speed you've set it at, flash red once then start spinning. If there was an eye problem it would flash red and green alternately. I'd re-check the batteries, check the motor and the wiring etc.... They where prone to burning motors out if set too high

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Hi

When you took it apart did you pinch the battery harness wires when you put the shell back together?

Did you unplug the eye and battery harness plugs from the board? Did you put them back on the correct way round.

Regards

Ed

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
hmmmmm maybe i didnt...
do you mean the two connections to the board can be fitted the wrong way round?

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
hmmmmm maybe i didnt...
do you mean the two connections to the board can be fitted the wrong way round?
Hi

It is unlikely that you managed to put the eye harness on the battery harness pins on the board and vice versa but having the plugs upside down is very possible.

Take her apart and connect fresh batteries, does it work?

Flip the battery harness plug, does it work?

Do the same for the eyes, does it work?

Check the wires, especially the Battery harness ones where they enter the battery compartment, for signs of trapping. If they have squished you can repair them or source a replacement.

Regards

Ed

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
It sounds like it's a reloader, not a halo. You say it spins a little after you turn it on. Does it flash green? Try tapping the back plate where the on / off button is and see if it spins then if it does then its a reloader (works on sound not eyes)

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
It sounds like it's a reloader, not a halo. You say it spins a little after you turn it on. Does it flash green? Try tapping the back plate where the on / off button is and see if it spins then if it does then its a reloader (works on sound not eyes)
i know the difference between a reloader and a halo mate ¬¬
im gonna try messing about with it again and i will get back to you guys asap
thanks

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
ok after i left it a while i turned it on again today and it decided to spin, but it wont stop even if its full or empty with paint.... any ideas?

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
looked it up on other forums and it seems you are probably right, where can i get new eyes?