Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

halo v35

jamesg177

Jan 7, 2009
Dagenham, Essex
hi all

i have a halo v35 with rip drive i think sorry im not too clues up at the moment havent been on here or playing for a while even then i was only just begining
however i have just got my kit out and was testing to make sure it all works and my hopper when i turn it on it makes noise like the motor is going around, but the thing inside is not spinning to push the balls around

any ideas what tis could be and how i could fix it???

any help will be much apreciated

thanks
james

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
If the motor is spinning but nothing else happens maybe the belt has come away, its located in the blue internal section.

jamesg177

Jan 7, 2009
Dagenham, Essex
ok i have taken it apart and on the botom of the motor part i have taken off the 3 screws but cant get the cover off how do i do this??
it will slide sown but then stop as i cant get the wheel off the bottom

however when i did slide it down a ruber ring fell out that looks like it been cut in half i take it thats the belt and should be around something
can u get another one of these anywhere?

dave t

GWC #25
Oct 25, 2001
North East
Visit site
remove the c-clip from the bottom of the rip shaft and the wheel should come off
send me your address and I can send you a new belt o-ring which goes around the smaller of the two white gears and the brass pulley at the bottom of the motor